Update about blogCa

Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunny Mondays

There are some redeeming qualities when the sun is shining, no matter what day of the week.

I haven't much good to say, which reminds me to be quiet.  But I do celebrate the sunshine.  So I'll share that feeling of joy with you.

I also have a small little (miniscule really) joy of life to share.  The guppies had babies again.  I don't know what I'll do when they all grow to full size, as they are just in a little 10 gallon tank.  But life continues.  And I smile in the simplicity of new beings to share it with.

On the other hand, the Christmas cactus which I rescued from beside the road about 6 months ago, continues to not bloom, but stay alive.  Any suggestions as to how to get it in the mood for blooming?

I tried fertilizer (liquid) and sun (all summer) and now it's indoors in an east facing window which also gets a bit of afternoon sunshine.  It's gone dry, and it's been overwatered.  But it just sits there looking peaked.

I hope your Monday is full of blessings of whatever variety pleasing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.