Update about blogCa

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Online dating joke

Oh I can't resist.
 An Accidental Blog says...
Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.

Warning, adult content.

Dreaming of France?  Well, I did watch a hilarious snippet about online dating in French.

I'll share it with you here. (It has subtitles and is 1:49 min.)

Sorry about that, I'm usually pretty boring.



3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I loved both times at the gotcha moment. And it's not too racy. Thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulita...good to know my warped humor isn't beyond your taste!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.