Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! Oct 23, 2023 showing some colorful leaves around Lake Tomahawk and the old gazebo.

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Still here, still coughing

 Sorry not to have been updating anything about climate change, etcc.

My cough has washed me out, just like the lovely summer thunderstorms we're having each afternoon/evening. I'm slowly getting my strength back.

So am just blogging over on the Black Mountain blog for now. And keeping friends updated on the bronchiectasis outbreak!

10 comments:

  1. ...when I had my nursery, early fall mold spores set me off with a bout of bronchiectasis. I would cough until I couldn't stand it. Take care and be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, not sure which there you're referring to, but heading toward good health is one I'm searching for.

      Delete
  4. I can so empathise! Thank you for missing me, even when YOU are sick. It's been wretched. The news has been crazy and I have to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a bit late in reading this post, Barbara, and certainly do send all good wishes that you are feeling better perhaps with a break in the heat and humidity.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.