Update about blogCa

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Greta Thunberg, Women's History Month - She's making history - 29

 "I have Asperger's and that means I'm different from the norm."

At school I was always alone, without friends, I sat in a corner.
Still at home sick eating disorder
It's all gone now, because I figured out where my path is.
I’m not the angry little girl who screams in front of world leaders, I’m not how some media portray me to be, I’m a shy, studious girl, a nerd who cares about the present and future of the Planet and therefore my own.
I have found purpose in a world that often seems empty and meaningless to so many people. When haters get offended by your looks and difference, it means they don't know where to go. And you know you're winning.”
Greta Thunberg





Source: Women Hold Up Half The Sky a group on Facebook




Quote:
"To sin by silence, when we should protest, makes cowards out of men."
by  Ella Wheeler Wilcox, poet.

6 comments:

  1. She’s great. We need more like her with the courage to speak the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta is a smart young women, we do more young people like Greta. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is another example of an amazing young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has inspired many young people.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.