Update about blogCa

Monday, July 8, 2013

Friendship

This is an extraordinary picture, not just because my friend is sitting in my living room, but look, both cats are snuggled up on the back of the couch at the same time!

They may not be friends, but you know they like the same things, and they usually share them by the "me now, you later, I got here first" variety.  So I'm thrilled they became accustomed to my friend staying with us for a while.  And look again, is that sun shining in the window?  Another great event these rainy days.

And I have dearly loved having a friend of 38 years visiting (of course we were in diapers back then!)
I wish you safe travels and amazing adventures as you continue on your journey, M!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.