Update about blogCa

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goddesses aren't that big a secret

Goddesses are alive and well, and living right under our noses.  These sweet feminine forces form the foundations of my inspirations, healing, meditation, and social interactions.

If you want to know more about goddesses, here's a great publication.

Goddess Pages

Kwan Yin, Goddess of Compassion
I was browsing happily through various articles and suddenly noticed 3 poems by my friend Annelinde Metzner.  I love her poems, and she leads 2 choirs of which I'm a member.  (I call her Linda, like many of her friends do). And she lives within walking distance in Black Mountain, NC.

She sent that meditation which I posted yesterday, talking about asking a hurricane to behave itself.   And her blog is also one which I follow (look to the right column to see many blog links which I read regularly)

Kuddos to a dear and talented woman, who is facing a procedure to help with heart flutters in 2 weeks.  I'm already sending her healing energies in hopes this will stop all of the problems she's been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.