Update about blogCa

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

taking photos today

My camera is in hand as I head out to the studio to take some pottery pictures.



And since I said this wasn't my pottery blog, they will end up on the other one.

I love reading my friend's blogs with breakfast every day.  (The blogs I follow here are right to the right).
 I also look at blogs I follow on my Alchemy of Clay site http://blackmtnbarb.blogspot.com/ ...which if you want to know about creativity or pottery, they are the best!

 I'd highly recommend the TED talk which was linked on this.  Creativity is definitely something we all, getting up in the morning till going to sleep at night, can use.

Hope Wednesday finds you enjoying life.  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.