Update about blogCa

Thursday, November 22, 2012

may be off for a while

Computer is a laptop.
It's screen (LED?) died today.
Fortunately I've got an old monitor from an even older computer that died a while ago.  So I am able to see what is happening with it...kind of.
I don't know if the laptop has more going wrong that the screen.  Not feeling very positive after the photos disappeared on the other hard drive...see my other message for Thanksgiving that didn't have any pics because of that.

I'll miss you, especially if I'm not able to look at my friend's blogs at breakfast in the morning.  Oh dear, how can I possibly start the day?  I'll figure out a way.

Bye for a while, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.