Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! My opinions and interests shared here.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Saturday's Critters

 

                            



Black Mountain center from years back



And one must not forget the sister of all these ducks, namely duct tape!



Some interesting skies over Lake Tomahawk






Sharing with Eileen's Saturday's Critters and Skywatch Friday.



Today's quote:

No matter where life takes you, the place that you stand at any moment is holy ground. Love hard, and love wide and love long and you will find the goodness in it.

SUSAN VREELAND


11 comments:

  1. ...Bruce is a one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course Bruce thinks he's just a regular guy and can't understand what all the fuss is about!

      Delete
  2. Bruce has some interesting colors, love the kitties and the ducks. The last forest image is cute.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you, and share my silly critters over on your blog.

      Delete
  3. The kitten is adorable and that cat...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was awakened this morning at 04:00 by a fight between a black cat and a white fluffy one just outside my window. My opening the window had no effect on their aggression so I had a ringside seat for the action. Then suddenly they stopped and sat nose-to-nose as if nothing had happened. I went back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking it's not mating season, so perhaps it was territorial. Conflict resolved. Glad you got back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sky over Lake Tomahawk. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I find so many different cloud formations looking at the lake!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful picture of Lake Tomahawk. Bruce looks like he is wearing a sweater. Interesting,

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.