Update about blogCa

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Gun Control

 (Here are some organizations who are helping make this country safer:)

Moms Demand Action
Everytown for Gun Safety
The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
Violence Policy Center
Gabby Gifford’s Americans for Responsible Solutions

The Brady Campaign 

I have been preparing for Women's History Month (March), with many women I believe have made (or are making) history. So I may not be expressing my opinions here for a while. I know you're sighing, it's about time!

5 comments:

  1. ...I will take up the slack, I have lots of opinions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that!! (I could have guessed)

      Delete
  2. Gun control should be a basic given.

    Instead you have the NRA, which I would deem a clear and present danger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be more laws on gun control. The politicians are controlled by the gun industry.
    Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish them well. And you too. 😀

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.