Update about blogCa

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Microsoft programs

OK, just a quick update on my computer upgrades, purchasing the new Office 365 and getting Microsoft help.
I now have Windows 8.1  I won't live long enough to try to go back to the earlier 8.0 version, though I seriously thought about it.

I purchased the PERPETUAL Office 365 package last week, but it took 2 chats and today another person on a support call and her having control of the computer to finally uninstall the subscription version (which expires today) and now the strangely named perpetual version is running.

I think that means I should have no problems for the life of the laptop...at least from Microsoft.

STOP LAUGHING!


!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.