Update about blogCa

Friday, May 23, 2014

Vista searching

Big holiday weekend coming up, next Monday being Memorial Day.


Lots of tourists will be visiting our area...and are welcome.  But if I wanted to see any vistas on the Blue Ridge, I'd better do it yesterday.  I did share the road already, with about 30 Harley Davidsons.

This overlook was nicely deserted.  The next one I tried was full of Harleys and had no room for me.



Right after the motorcycles left the tunnel, this lone bicycler came out, and I bet his ears had been deluged by the sound of all those motors!


I had luckily gone through the tunnel alone, put camera up in windshield for a moment, then pulled over to look at a small cascade and some wildflowers.  So glad I didn't back up all those motorcycles as I slowly wound down the Parkway.


Come over to my other blog, Living in Black Mountain for more of my vistas pursuits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.