Update about blogCa

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pictures

I prefer to post at least some pictures when I don't have a regular comment to make.  That's because I'm looking at my own blog when I go looking at my friend's blogs, which are listed in the column over on the right. 
I tried just posting every few days...because I really didn't have that much I wanted to say.
After all, to respect you, my readers, I didn't want to give you just gossip and fluff.

But the same pictures were there every time I logged on, morning and evening.  Too much over 3 days.  I can't take it.  And I dare say you were not even wondering where I went.

So I'm back.
And today's picture is of one of my favorite people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.