Update about blogCa

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth, air, water and fire

These are some basic elements by which we live, and have our lives.
Today is Earth Day.


I saw this on FaceBook a while ago, and shared it with my friends.  It's posted under "I fucking love science." which surprisingly has many good posts.  Of course I think it's a bit juvenile to use F-ing as part of their name.

And they're donating the money to plant 10 trees for every one of their t-shirts that's sold.  Not a bad plan, for those of you who have money to purchase trees through t-shirts.

May you enjoy our earth today, and may I remember this...every day in 2014 I want to do something to help the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.