Update about blogCa

Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy birthday Mary

I wish my sister a happy anniversary of her birth.   For the good times, let's remember some of them.

I was so happy to have a little sister.  But my gracious, she's hard to hold 'cause she won't be still.  I'm lucky to have gotten to hold her for this picture at least.


Now this was definitely more fun!

From one extreme to the next...

We grew up so fast.




And then our adult lives took us in different directions.

Many many directions.  But here we still are.  So have a very happy birthday, dear sis.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to honor your sister's birthday and the memories through your photos, such a gift for all! I really enjoy seeing the new construction photo, of a brick house, much like one we had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Sister!!!

    And thank you for all those delightful photos... A trip down memory lane, for all.

    Oh that whole "look", in pic #5!!!! Including the car!

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.