Update about blogCa

Sunday, September 23, 2012

on writing

Obviously I continue to use writing as a way to express myself.  To share with whomever might be clicking in.  I don't pretend to be a pro.  I'm in awe of people who write professionally.  Just as I'm in awe of professional potters.

Yep, I may have a yen, but I don't have a earth shattering drive.

For me writing is pleasant.  And often it's an escape.  Well, I do fall into something here.

Talking has never been easy for me.  I never was a phone teen like so many girls were.  I guess I should have started texting a few years ago, and would have more instant messages with friends.

 Instead, I kind of journal here.  I'm very grateful whenever anyone makes a comment...and surprised in a way.  I've been blithering away by myself, and suddenly there's someone who has something to say back!  It's usually pleasing too.


It has been a gorgeous day here in the mountains of North Carolina.  And here's another reflection of sky on water above well worn rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.