Update about blogCa

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sun has returned


The lavender plant came inside a few weeks ago, and it seems it's rained almost daily since.  Today rain is forecast, but this morning around 9 am, there was that shot of sunlight hitting the windowsill...which of course the camera didn't capture quite with its brilliance.  The green glass of my windows sure does show though on the curtain!

I admit to being a sunshine girl.  I even used that as my signature on my art for a few years...Sunshine, with a little picture of the sun with rays as it set (or rose) over a horizon.  I stopped doing it when I officially changed my name following my divorce, returning to my maiden name, Rogers.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but I won't go into it here.

I see a hummingbird in the branches of the maple, so I best make some more nectar for them.  And feed the tropical fish (guppies).  Thus a householder's tasks are never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.