Update about blogCa

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Erin go Braugh

an Anglization of the Irish language phrase...
Éirinn go Brách.
 - to express allegiance to Ireland. It is most often translated as "Ireland Forever."

I often thought I should wear orange on St. Patrick's day, since I wasn't Catholic.
But then, the people who parade down the street would be busy pinching me.  So I go for the green.


happy st patricks day images

And I have probably always been on the Orange side of Irish things, since I'm pretty sure my ancestors were among those shipped to Ireland by the English, often being Scottish in the first place.

I found more about my Irish roots, as best I had found them HERE.

Last year I shared about my joys on this holiday HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.