Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's next?

A discussion group will be meeting in a couple of hours over at the UUCSV church in Black Mountain.
The topic will center on this article:
-the-future-must-be-green-red-black-and-female

It is a highly controversial article, and should lead to some heated discussion.  We only meet for an hour, and I dare say that won't be enough for some (most?) of us.

Robert Jensen may be a familiar name to some of you.  If not, I wonder who reads this.  I sure have run into him before.

So let's look seriously at the life we have, and what legacy we are leaving for the next generations.

1 comment:

  1. The discussion with 15 people was fantastic. I didn't go with the smaller group to lunch afterward though. I was struck again how these discussions make me look more seriously at my own life, and think about how I still can change it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!