Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's next?

A discussion group will be meeting in a couple of hours over at the UUCSV church in Black Mountain.
The topic will center on this article:
-the-future-must-be-green-red-black-and-female

It is a highly controversial article, and should lead to some heated discussion.  We only meet for an hour, and I dare say that won't be enough for some (most?) of us.

Robert Jensen may be a familiar name to some of you.  If not, I wonder who reads this.  I sure have run into him before.

So let's look seriously at the life we have, and what legacy we are leaving for the next generations.

1 comment:

  1. The discussion with 15 people was fantastic. I didn't go with the smaller group to lunch afterward though. I was struck again how these discussions make me look more seriously at my own life, and think about how I still can change it.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.