August 8th sunset over Hogback Ridge and Heron Peak. Durango CO with air quality warnings of "ozone" or possibly smoke from wildfires. I kept the windows closed.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Cinnamon Kathleen Happy Birthday
Most of these photos were shared on FaceBook. I'm so glad to see Cinnamon's life with her friends and family there! Glad you're my friend, Cinn! And you're a wonderful mother for my grandchildren too!
Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!
I love being your family and your friend! Thank you - these are great! - Cin
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Cinn...glad to know you have a blog...and I read it. Write more, lady! It's a good topic. (Like you have time on your hands!)
ReplyDelete