Update about blogCa

Friday, September 27, 2013

What do you do when?

I used to think of all the wasted time while waiting in lines.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
At the bank window. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Of course in the grocery store. ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

and so on.

Things that could change the world if all that womanpower were harnessed for world peace...or ??

Now I think of what I could do while waiting for the computer to update.  While something that is supposedly my servant, a simple program (soft-ware, who ever thought up that silly term anyway?) is being upgraded.  And why is it always being upgraded anyway?  Can't my geek friends make it right the first time?

So while iTunes newest version is downloading, at least now I can listen to their radio, and Rachmaninoff's concerto in G, which I once played myself.  That is a definite consolation.

Other than that, I'm typing my blog to you.  So there you are, breezing through your own life, a day which will indubidibly be filled with great ideas.  And I've just given you one.  So the next time you're waiting for whatever (traffic jam?) watch what you're thinking.  See if you can contribute to the great unknown well of thought that will change the world.  Anything's possible!

1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.