Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Head in the clouds

I commented to another blogger a day or so ago how much I like driving through mountains, because you can come round a bend, or over a hill and there's a sudden vista available.  Breath taking.

I love that.

But if I'm just driving to the grocery store, sometime there's a surprise up in the heights as well.


The rolling of clouds coming down the side of the Blue Ridge Parkway is amazing, so I pulled into a parking lot to try to capture it.

Two more stop lights and I was able to see this change.  When I got home I could have stood outside for another 5 minutes and felt that cold breeze brush over me...but I took the groceries in the house instead.  There's breath taking, and there's mundane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.