Update about blogCa

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

When it rains, I do blogs and ancestry!

 The hanging pot of geraniums - all hanging their heads...petunias closed against the weather.
 But the 4-0'clocks have sprouted well beyond my hopes...some are volunteers as I only saved 6 seeds from flowers.

 Unfortunately the studio floods when it rains, so our manager Charles, was busy wet-vacuuming it up.  Fortunately my mugs I threw Saturday are still quite wet also, thanks to the humidity! They can get handles added tomorrow or the next day!

As I walked back from my brief trip to see the wet studio, I saw these Stella D'oro daylilies, valiantly blooming in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Your potted flowers are so lovely. It is so cool that you have a studio there to do your beautiful pottery.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.