Update about blogCa

Friday, October 19, 2012

When the bottom drops out

That's supposed to be about some major life event, right?

What about just a simple illness, which is recurring, and leaves a day completely washed out?  I have so much I want to be doing, and there I am dealing with it.

Shall I break a social taboo and say what it is, giving details and treatments and such?  I think not, in public anyway.  My friends mostly all know when I disappear, this is what I'm dealing with, or perhaps the other monster that lives in my flesh.  Either of them make me stay home when I want to be out "doing."

I've got really important things I want to do.  And the not so important ones, like add more walks into my life so I'm healthier.  Can't do.

Darn darn darn.  DO.

That's what I have to drop as being so important.  I'm a HUMAN BEING, not a Human Doing.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of that! Much more relaxed and so much healthier , surely ?

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.