Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The rest of the journey

Cathy offered me a drink before the plane taxied away from the terminal.  How did I get so lucky?

When I went to the boarding gate counter, in Atlanta, to get my seat assignment for the second leg of my trip, the guy behind me in line apparently decided to be benevolent, and paid for my ticket to be upgraded to first class.
My first class seat
He and his wife were also traveling to on the same plane, but I didn't even see them after I got to my seat in the second row.  Wow.
My son thinks one of them worked for the airline and had some points or something...but whatever way it happened, I was so grateful.  I didn't do anything, and was so pleased.

So once again, just two seats on each side of the aisle.
My Santa just said it's a Christmas present.

I had the trusty camera out and played tourist the whole way.

 So my next post will be about the strange land I viewed through my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.