Update about blogCa

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cathy's views

My friend Cathy lives on top of a mountain...Little Rainbow Mountain.
I had to stop and take a few view pics when I visited her the other day.

Isn't it wonderful that views like this are free?


Well, you need a sturdy way to get up her mountain, that's true.





This is actually looking down the road and I think somehow the psychedelic effect happened when I asked Microsoft editor to "automatically" improve the colors.


Being cloudy out meant the closer trees were bright, and the mountains in the distance faded away.

I'm hoping Cathy's burns on her hand heal quickly so she can get back to potting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.