Update about blogCa

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow all over today

It will be gone tomorrow.  So as soon as the thermometer says it's up to 20, I'm going to bundle up and take more pics.   Here are the ones out the windows and doors for now.

Out the back door, are those bird tracks?

Why would a bird walk across the snow?

Not very deep at least, and due to melt tomorrow.

You can't see because of the screen, but out the living room window, the bird tracks went under the car, then back out, then under again.  Must have been some good something or another there!

My industrious neighbor may have gone out, at least he swept the snow off his windshield.  Montreat Rd. traffic is traveling pretty slowly.  I like my little statue of Gaia having snow on top of her.




2 comments:

  1. Yep, I can hear the birds now. They're singing the same song of many right now..."What the heck?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, planning on going out to take pics.

    It's so cold up in "my neck of the woods", (upper NYS) that I take all my pics, out the door. -grin- During this Arctic Blast anyway.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.