Update about blogCa

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fish on the Dome



There's a fish on the weather vane on top of the Monroe County Courthouse in Bloomington, IN.
I have no idea why.

When I searched on line, I found someone recently wrote a children's book about it, where the fish came down and went around town with a little boy seeing the sites.

Still don't know why.

And finally I did ask Mrs. Google about it and there are these articles explaining it's source.

http://cwcfamily.org/fish.htm

Apparently it has less civic meaning than I would have thought.  I am sure the children's book must make more sense than this!


When I got home I asked Angel what she thought of all this.  No comment.

1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.