Update about blogCa

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The fence pieces


Not being used.  The house has been vacant for a long time, and this is the garage door closest to the house.  I'm sharing these pictures on Friday Fences.  Come over to see what others have posted there!





Another piece of fence that is still standing, more or less, next to the house, with the path going toward the garage (white building in distance).

I sure wish someone would buy this property, though I think the buildings on it would all need to be demolished.  I just hope the hundred year old oaks will be preserved whenever that happens.

It would be great to have a nice new home built here, so my neighborhood would look a bit nicer.

5 comments:

  1. By the looks of the fence, I'll bet that was a really nice piece of property at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope they protect the oaks also if the place sells. I'm surprised no one has carted off those cute gates, painted them and put them in a garden in their yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about these just draws a person in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does draw you in...lots of texture and charm! Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grey/white look of weathered wood. Very picturesque.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.