Update about blogCa

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lights in the Square

Bloomington, Indiana court house square, that is.


 
I also open my mouth when closing one eye to focus...but my little Nikon doesn't have a view finder, so I didn't get into this pose at all.  Not this time.

Though we were getting cold, thus moving around quickly, we discussed the difference between an obelisk and an odalisque.  Do you know?  They sure don't look the same, though they sound very close to the same way.



 I love traveling around with sweethearts.


But no matter what I did, my flash would not work on my camera.
More views from the square next week!

1 comment:

  1. what I could not see in the dark was the correct button to push, not just raising the flash, but choosing to activate it. Got it for next night shoot!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.