Update about blogCa

Friday, February 22, 2013

Dripolator Reflections


This colorful old building is centrally located in downtown Black Mountain.  Great meeting place for friends to talk and drink a cup of something, or for Wi-Fi folks to open those lap-tops.

The windows reflect a church across State Street and some traffic.






This post is being shared on Weekend Reflections (the first photo has lots of reflections). 

I usually show photos from my other blog Living in Black Mountain for Weekend Reflections, but these photos all go together, and I try to only post one photo a day on LiBM.  Hope it's not too confusing.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect place place to have an hot beverage in the middle of winter... Cosy and warm. Nice reflections...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on the outside of the building! Is their coffee actually made in a dripolator pot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorful and creative reflection shots ~ looks like a fun place!

    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, thanks for the memories! I've visited the Dripolater many times during my journeys to the Black Mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Everyone...Norma, I don't know if it's a Dripolator, a big machine does some coffee. Then there's also individually cone drip kind. I prefer the espresso myself!
    Revrunner, hope to run into you there sometime. Today is a big race, up to Mt. Mitchell, speaking of runners!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.