Update about blog

The joy of waking to this view each morning is just so wonderful. Even if the camera sees all the distortions from the window screen, I easily ignore them. Many of these green trees stand near or by the Animas River which flows through the town.

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Charlotte Powell and Jessie Tarbox Beals - Women's History Month 4

 Greenwich Village...many a Bohemian woman...The Treasure Box

Hope this link works - Charlotte Powell 

But the photographer was 

Jessie Tarbox Beals



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved seeing the video of actual people doing the things I'd only heard of in art history classes...if that.

      Delete
  2. It does work! Your link. An interesting era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A confirmed thrifter as well as amateur photographer, I would love to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back through the photos to see you were right, the photographer/thrifter was Beals.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate hearing from you, especially if you're thinking about the topics I'm sharing.