Update about blog

The joy of waking to this view each morning is just so wonderful. Even if the camera sees all the distortions from the window screen, I easily ignore them. Many of these green trees stand near or by the Animas River which flows through the town.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Outdoors again- Red House - 2015 part 8

Both Cathy and I decided that an outdoor fall festival at the Red House would be fun.  The Red House is Swannanoa Valley Fine Arts League, and has a little studio/gallery building next to the Monte Vista hotel.



It was a beautiful autumn day, and we enjoyed the day and were hoping to do it again the next year. But it wasn't to be held again, as the main organizing person moved on to other things.


These are the early morning setting up shots...the box in the path was gone soon.

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of a bumper sticker (of which I have many, but not this one...) Think globally, act locally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate hearing from you, especially if you're thinking about the topics I'm sharing.