Tai in his backyard overlooking the little canyon.
I drove car behind the truck full of stuff…between Cortez and Durango.
Filled out forms, and brought first furniture in from U-Haul
He did have 2 friends chip in to help. I gave them some lunch money.
Feeling very grateful. I found the two boxes out of twenty which had the espresso machine and the coffee.
My hand is on the handle of the little cart which I’ve had for 20 years, and it’s taken pottery and now breathing equipment from place to place. We’re in our new home!





You are in your own place! I hope this is the beginning of a very good period of life for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Home! Now for the unpacking!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! It happened! And thanks for posting on route.
ReplyDeleteEn route. Bully text changed it.
ReplyDelete...welcome home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! May you be happy and healthy there!
ReplyDeleteYay, you! And you have a mountain out your window
ReplyDeleteYay! Safe arrival. You have a new place to make your own.
ReplyDeleteYou did it! And there you are in the rocking chair. That makes me so happy. Do you like the place? Will it suit you?
ReplyDeleteYou will make it your own.
You've a whole new chapter in your life! I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteYAY, welcome to your new home. I wish you much happiness at your new place and town.
You do have a beautiful view. Take care, have a great day!
Elevation challenges, Once you acclimate , probably in eight weeks...you will be able to breath better - back to Wonder Woman status! Congratulations on the successful trip! Just getting there is monumental. Take is easy- Quite an adjustment! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a view from your window!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
So glad you are home and what a gorgeous view you have! You look so happy. Aren't sons amazing?
ReplyDeleteTahTaTaa TAAA! Congratulations on reaching a new vista!
ReplyDeleteAnd now to settle in! What fun to find places for all your favorite things.
ReplyDeleteYes!!! The end of the journey and the beginning of a new adventure!!!! I can feel how relieve you are! Take your time, rest and rest some more. Take care and one step at a time you will make this house your home!!
ReplyDelete