I was unable to log into the "layout" functions this morning. No more gadgets enabling me to change my header photo, or list of blogs I follow, even if they weren't kept up to date.
I am sad.
Barb
---------------
A human being would certainly not grow to be seventy or eighty years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species. The afternoon of human life must also have a significance of its own and cannot be merely a pitiful appendage to life's morning. —Carl Jung
The blog had a good run.
ReplyDeleteSorry, you are having problems with the blog. I would keep trying.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the rest of the week!
Never thought of it the way Jung put it. Hmmm...
ReplyDelete...why don't you have just one blog?
ReplyDeleteRight on, Carl! You tell 'em!
ReplyDeleteWow, went back and checked mine. I can edit but the dang blog list STILL isn't updating.
ReplyDelete