Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Vacation time

 Here are some of the photos fresh from family sharing as their skin was still peeling when they got home!

So happy the family of 3 girls and parents (my son and his wife) got to spend this time in a paradise.

The Turks and Caicos Islands.


They went to an island called Iguana Island and this shows how it got its name

I heard about scuba diving, and a boat that had a sliding board.

A lovely beach was 2 minutes from their B&B.


They said it was the most beautiful beach they'd ever seen.


Today's quote:

We are on the cusp of this time where I can say, "I speak as a citizen of the world" without others saying, "God, what a nut." 

-Lawrence Lessig, professor and activist (b. 3 Jun 1961)

4 comments:

  1. ...the water looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect place for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, Nice family photos... We've never visited any of the Caribbean islands. Another shortcoming in our travel history. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate hearing from you, especially if you're thinking about the topics I'm sharing.