Saturday, November 2, 2019

Going to Sylva NC

This year the Pottery Show is in Sylva, rather than Dillsboro.  I don't really know why.  It will be interesting to find parking.  But it also will be nice to see familiar potters in a new venue.

I'll be leaving in a few hours, after my friend who is also a potter, closes up her booth at the Tailgate Market here in Black Mountain...so she can join me.

More photos will be over on the Alchemy of Clay blog soon!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We did...and I've got photos to prove it (as well as some pottery!)

      Delete
  2. ...parking seem to always be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't worry about it, and found a very close-by place to park. There was a shuttle as well to an outlying parking lot, but there were lots of streets with people leaving parking spots all the time...we got there around 2 pm, so some folks were ready to leave.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was great, and we quit before seeing absolutely everything...but saw as much as we wanted to.

      Delete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we certainly did. Now to put some of the great pottery onto posts (over at "Alchemy of Clay.")

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!