Update about blogCa

Friday, July 6, 2018

I must be a bit insane...

Today's quote:
When have you really just had enough of a problem that you're ready to do whatever it takes, no matter how radical, to get rid of it? I live with several chronic medical conditions, and wish that I could just change one (or more) thing in my life to have them diminish, or go away completely.  But I also find that my comfortable routines keep me a long ways away from actually confronting some of the things that make these conditions worse.  I think, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." (ME)


1 comment:

  1. And a post script to this sudden opportunity. I find it still makes sense to take baby steps toward big changes. And accept that that is probably the way all progress is made.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.