Pause in Blog

Whether permanent or not, this blog is now combined with my other one Alchemy of Clay. http://blackmtnbarb.blogspot.com/
go there, and then follow me over there. The personal and genealogical archives, and Black Mountain NC scenery and my potting life are combined. It's a good thing.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Market share

I don't often post my pots here...but thought I'd share what I took to the market this morning.  Latest pots have already been here, so there may be duplication.  But I'm feeling like sharing my work.  After all, it's for sale, and I want to find its just right forever home.





1 comment:

B. Rogers, Living in Black Mountain said...

OK< I'm waiting for my turn to come round, on the wheel of fortune. Nothing I made sold this week. It's discouraging. My only thing is to just keep making things that I think are pretty, and hope somehow to connect with someone else who does as well. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong in this process...?