Pause in Blog

Whether permanent or not, this blog is now combined with my other one Alchemy of Clay. http://blackmtnbarb.blogspot.com/
go there, and then follow me over there. The personal and genealogical archives, and Black Mountain NC scenery and my potting life are combined. It's a good thing.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Are you my ...?

Dr. Seuss said "Are you my mother?"
I think I will look for cousins today.  The following surnames are the mothers and fathers on my Ancestry tree.  There are so many people who we don't know the wives' last names, or even who their parents were.

Starting with anyone whose parent's surname was: (there are 117 listed here)

Rogers
Webb
Swasey
Miller
Williams
Booth
Whitty or Witty
Hoke
Wells
Conn
Norman
McElhaney
Gage
Shipman
Read
Favior
Courtney
Jenkins
Towlson
Conley
Tramell
McCord
McNeal
Kennan
White
Hansford
Tate or Tait
Beattie or Beatty
 Edward
Cairnes
Clerk
Hyde
Delameter
Sweet
Phillips
Granger
Gainer
Tylstra
Woodward
Hellon
Ayers
Lambert
Gaskoyne
Tyler
Pulsifer
Perkins
Brown or Browne
Fossee or Forcy
Rayner
Aslett
Ayer
Hazlewood
Evered
Loude
Waters
Plaise
Manning
Dwell or Dwelbee
Wood
Farnham or Farnam or Farnum
Marston
Richardson
Poor
Fuller
Bass or Basye
Powell
Traylor
Jones
Claiborne or Clariborne
Herbert
Buller
Fox
Epes
Perkinson
Mann
Womack
Dison
Burwell
Tucker
Gibbs
Wilbourn or Welborn
Roundtree
Hart
Barnett
Phillipe
Cannon
Henderson
Whitlow
Perkins
Clack
Averitt
Holloman or Holeman
Farmer
McKinnie
Smith
Lankford
Kennon
Beavers or DeBeauvilliers
Cargil
Lee
Byrd
Horsmanden
Eastham
Iverson
Stegg
FitzRogers
McMurdocke
Carter
Pratt
Wyatt
Courtney
Stourton
Mordaunt
deHolland
deFurneaux

1 comment:

B. Rogers, Living in Black Mountain said...

I do have real cousins, all named Rogers...Claudette, Sandra, Pat, Chris, Cindy, and John. I wish my family had been the kind to stay in touch with cousins, 'cause I missed them most of my life.