Pause in Blog

Whether permanent or not, this blog is now combined with my other one Alchemy of Clay.
go there, and then follow me over there. The personal and genealogical archives, and Black Mountain NC scenery and my potting life are combined. It's a good thing.

Monday, October 14, 2013


I prefer to post at least some pictures when I don't have a regular comment to make.  That's because I'm looking at my own blog when I go looking at my friend's blogs, which are listed in the column over on the right. 
I tried just posting every few days...because I really didn't have that much I wanted to say.
After all, to respect you, my readers, I didn't want to give you just gossip and fluff.

But the same pictures were there every time I logged on, morning and evening.  Too much over 3 days.  I can't take it.  And I dare say you were not even wondering where I went.

So I'm back.
And today's picture is of one of my favorite people.

No comments: