Update about blogCa

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hot Stuff

White Horse Black Mountain is right this minute streaming a live broadcast of their free program open to the public, Moral Sunday.
Speakers have been covering all aspects of the legislative issues that our current North Carolina state government and North Carolina voters have brought to attention today.
I cried while listening to one speaker.  I'm actually glad I'm not in the audience, though I am drawn to come down the street for it.  I know I'd have to walk, cause I know parking is really bad today in downtown Black Mountain.
David LaMotte may be a singer, but he's also a mediator for peaceful living.
He just said that over 100 people are in the church next door to the White Horse, in the overflow crowd, as well as those of us having the live stream on the internet.
David's writing a book, "World Changing 101, Challenging the Myth of Powerlessness."  Sounds good.
This is democracy in action.  People without any party affilitations.
There's a video of Moral Monday XII from last Monday.
Rev. Barber of the NAACP definitely is the leader of this crowd.
Do you want to see this happening?
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4819564/events/2285452

That may just be my link, so here's the one from FaceBook.
http://www.whitehorseblackmountain.com/2013/07/view-moral-sunday-at-white-horse-live.html

Yes, this is what I asked for.  To get involved in a life where friends are being arrested for civil disobedience because our rights are being abridged by politicians who were unfairly elected, who don't represent the majority, and who are doing things that are...
JUST PLAIN WRONG!

1 comment:

  1. Rev. Barber wasn't at the White Horse, I didn't mean to mislead you.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.