Update about blogCa

Monday, March 4, 2013

Watching movies

What have I spent my hours on the couch watching while I'm sick?

A Fish Called Wanda
Mrs. Doubtfire
Sherlock (the PBS series from the last 2 years...can't wait till it comes again)
Casablanca
Happy Accident - love, comedy and time travel (all things I really enjoy watching)
Applachian Trail (National Geographic Documentary)
John Adams (HBO series, I've got one due again from Netflix today)
Butter (excellent!!!)
Safety Not Guaranteed ( more love, comedy and time travel - this is a genre that should be recognized I think)
old West Wing episodes (I love them, they don't have to be in order any more)

I did notice that Well's Time Machine had been broadcast live yesterday, and I saw a few shots from it, but I've seen it so many times, I know what happens next from all the scenes.  OK, but I wasn't in the mood to watch it again.

So while I continue to slowly (dear Goddess it seems so slow) recuperate from bronchitis, I thank my Netflix account for all these streaming movies and old shows.  Of course a few of the above are also in my permanent collection.  I know I want to see those again and again.

Now I'm going back to...another old favorite series, Rosemary and Thyme



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.