Update about blogCa

Thursday, February 14, 2013

What are we ...doing?

Remembering to be a human BEING, I realized all the things I'm always doing that take up my days and nights.

In no particular order I list them...

I am a:

reader
sleeper
eater
potter
talker
walker
singer
cat tender-er
blogger
writer
hugger
photographer
painter
laugher
sketcher
connector
lover
driver
cook
recorder
cuddler
cleaner
thinker
celebrator
listener
meditator
yoga-er
inspirer
researcher
dreamer
supporter
quoter
sun worshiper
searcher
joker
appreciator
designer
evaluator
 gardener 
teacher

sculptor 


How about you?  What do you see as the things you do with your life? 

It was pretty hard to avoid terms that are not verbs...like nature lover, or artist.  I'm pretty sure I made some of these words up.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That Song By The Steve Miller Band comes to mind.....:)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.