Pause in Blog

Whether permanent or not, this blog is now combined with my other one Alchemy of Clay.
go there, and then follow me over there. The personal and genealogical archives, and Black Mountain NC scenery and my potting life are combined. It's a good thing.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Remembering another influential woman

I read with a gasp this morning that Diane Wolkstein died recently.

Catherine Kerr shared about her in her blog, Beyond the Fields We Know.

Ms. Wolkstein helped put together a book that brings Innana to life for me, the translation of Innana's own ancient poetry and hymns. I wish I'd had a chance to see Ms. Wolkstein tell her stories.  Master Storytellers are a rare and wonderfully talented group.

1 comment:

kerrdelune said...

I loved Diane's Innana too and am so glad you have noted her passing here - she was a priceless treasure. Thanks for linking to me too!